Sep 14, 2014

PERFECT

I can see through the eyes.
you're mad.
you're sad.

but please, do understand.
I'm facing the phase where I am meeting new people.
I'm going places.
I changed, I become everything I want to be.
I try to be the best for my family, my friend, people around me. YOU!
I'm putting those effort so that one day, I can make you proud.

but ya, in the meantime  I do stupid things.
I mess things up.
I do things that I shouldn't do.
I know, you'll get mad if you ever figured out.
I know I'll broke you into pieces then.

but, I'm begging you.
give me time.
everyone messed up.
everyone, even you.

I'm sorry, please don't get mad.
just give me time.

and ya. "DID I GROW UP ACCORDING TO THE PLAN?"


                                                                        2157/140914
                                                                       ROOM- WHERE SHIT HAPPENS

No comments: